Re: Microphone not recording properly on ALC883, Acer 3103WLMi

Solved my own problem.  I removed the snd_intel_hda module and did a "modprobe hda_intel_hda model=acer-aspire".  This fixed the problem.  I'll note this on the wiki since I had to dig into the source to find that model code and I know I'm not the only one who's had this problem.