Re: Addressing ALSA's Configuration Complexity

Souds like you have given yourself a job. Write the documentation! How do
you think that the Alsa developers do it? They get paid huge bucks to do
it? They volunteered. Go ahead, volunteer.

Start small. Start by answering the questions you asked here, since you
know the answers, and build from there.

However in the ulikely event that youdo so, please learn about a recent
invention in English-- paragraphs.