Re: ALSA vs. LAYLA24

Ryan,

the alsadriver need to find the firmware. since it isn't open source.
(Thats the reason, why you can't compile it!)
you need to put it in a directory, where alsa can find it. If i remember well, it is /usr/local/firmware. Please have a look into the readme.

To be on the save side of life, you need to install _all_ parts of alsa ( driver, lib, firmware etc.) everything is well documented and ./configure --prefix will give you more info.

Regards c~

-------- Original-Nachricht --------