Re: M-Audio Revolution 7.1 microphone level

Hal,

I am thinking of getting myself a Revo, either 5.1 or 7.1.
Apart from your mic issues, are there any other problems?
In particular, I saw older postings saying that the
headphone output was not working. Does it work for you?

Thanks,
Alex

--
Alexander Roitman   http://gramps-project.org