Re: Best USB based XLR3 interface to buy?

> Is there a list of "still produced"
> USB based XLR3 microphone interfaces
> that actually work with linux/alsa?

I would like to buy a USB 2.0 based soundcard that allows high quality input from an XLR microphone.  Preferably two XLR3 inputs for stereo recording.  Any recommendations?  For ones that work, or even ones that are known to NOT work, so I don't get one of those by accident.

So far I've only be able to identify older Tascam US-122's to work, but newer US-122L's and US-144's don't work.  The usb-audio sources seem to indicate that the native instruments Audio 8 DJ and Audio Kontrol 1 to work with the caiaq driver.  But those don't have stereo inputs.

Is there a list of known devices that work?  Or do I just need to bump through all of the entries in the soundcard matrix and hope I run into a supported usb 2.0 device that has stereo XLR mic interfaces?  The few vendor:device numbers I've researched yielded no entries in pciids.sf.net.  And many of the manufacturers of said devices have no manufacturer entry in the alsa soundcard matrix.

Thanks.