XLR3 interfaces?

Is there a list of "still produced" USB based XLR3 microphone interfaces that actually work with linux/alsa?

Tascam US-122L, US-144
Lexicon Omega, Alpha, Lambda
Digidesign mBox2
M-Audio Fast Track Pro
Alesis iO|2
SoundTech Lightsnake

I'd like to do good quality (24 bit, 96kHz or better) recording on my laptop.  I don't have firewire, and would like something portable.  And need something that works (hopefully fully) in linux.  Preferably USB 2.0 based.  20Hz-20kHz response, minimum 96kHz stereo recording capabilities.

Or should I just settle with a USB sound card that allows stereo input like the Turtle Beach Audio Advantage SRM?  That plus some specialized cables Shure RP325 / A96F, should overcome the limitations of my current onboard laptop sound.  I'd rather have XLR3 as I would ultimately like to get/use a high quality ribbon microphone.  None of my current machines have firewire so freebob.sf.net is out for now.  I'd like to keep things affordable as well.

Thanks,
- James