alsaconf command line options

Is there a way to have alsaconf just run and accept "YES".

When I am setting up machines I get a prompt for the first screen about
ALSA Configurator and the only option is "OK",
Then a screen with 2 selections one is my sound card and hte other is
legacy,
with an OK,

How can I "automatically" accept the OK button. When setting up machines
it sets at this screen for a long time instead of moving on. I just want
to accept the OK
automatically.

How do I do that?
jerry