De: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxx>
Para: Suso Comesaña <susobaco@xxxxxxxx>
CC: alsa-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Enviado: lunes, 2 de julio, 2007 15:53:15
Asunto: Re: Kernel 2.6.21 M-audio Delta 1010LT

Hi!
  This problemk seems not too dificult to me. Try the following:
cd /etc
cp asound.state asound.state.mysave
  Then restart your alsa completely. It will have not sound-settings at all,
but that's to be expected. Use your favourite mixer to set all the controls
right again.
  You problem comes from using the old asound.state file, or what ever you
call your config, which still contans the ipga controls, which are gone now,
at least as seperate controls.
  Hope that helps!
  Kindest regards
         Julien