Re: Audio Capture

On Thu, 29 Jun 2007, Mohan  Kashyap wrote:

> I waould want to capture audio data from the sound card as and when an alsa application starts playing. I could not figure out what lines must be added in .asound.rc for this.

  As I said the easiest way is to simply copy the sound file that is
playing. However if what you want is really something different, like
capturing a sound source that does not come from a soundfile perhaps you
should tell us, so that better advice can be given. Also there are lots of
threads in this news feed on exactly that subject, so looking at old
threads might well be useful to you.