Re: Query about Tascam us 122 USB soundcard

On Thursday 17 May 2007 01:17, j t wrote:
> On 5/16/07, Nigel Henry <cave.dnb2m97pp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Nigel.
>
> If he's still stuck, get him to post here (on this mailing list).
> Peut-etre je peux l'aider ici...
>
> Jaime

<my last reply>
Thanks. I'll see how it progresses.

Nigel.

An update:

Jaime. He is running Kubuntu, and has tried to follow the instructions at.
http://www.bxlug.be/articles/306

The card is still not activated, as the green light is not on.

Xavier has tried to subscribe to alsa-users, but is having some problems. I
don't know if he is not receiving the confirmation request, or what. I know
that some ISP's block these as spam, but as he, and myself are also
subscribed to,   linux@xxxxxxxxxxx and that requires a confirmation, I'm not
sure what the problem is.

If you feel like temporarily subscribing to the Calvix LUG mailing list to
help him out, the list address is below.

Pour vous inscrire a la liste de diffusion linux, envoyez un message a :
   <linux-subscribeATcalvix.org>

Obviously change the "AT" back to "@"

It would be nice to get a fix to Xavier's problem.

Thanks.

Nigel.