Re: (Almost) no audio on PowerBook with Snapper device.

Bill Unruh wrote:

> jWell, it is not really adventurous. The alsa releases stable releases long
> before they make it into the stable kernels which are almost always a few
> releases behind.  Ie, the rc kernels will have the possibility of lots of
> instabilities in areas totally unrelated to alsa. The latest stable alsa
> release is 1.0.13. Do not know what your kernel has.

2.6.21.1 comes with 1.0.14rc3 which is just a tad bit older than the current
development release at 1.0.14rc4.  None of the changes from rc3 to rc4 seem
to be connected to my setup/hardware so I am trying the LKML since someone
else suggested the problem might not actually be caused by the ALSA code.

Cheers,
Christian