ICE1724 card spdif in

Hi,

Really hope someone can help me.

I have an unbranded card (I believe made by hitpoint) based on the
envy24ht-s chipset and the same wolfson dac as the Chaintech AV710. The card
is recognised as an AV710 and the driver provides it with the same level of
functionality as that card. However, the card has the addition of spdif-in
which makes it more like a maddog entertainer. I would really like to use
the spdif in and lock the chipsets clock to the incoming signal. I believe
other ICE1724 cards such as the terratec aureon sky and m-audio revolution
can do this under alsa (perhaps the maddog can s well).

At the moment the spdif-in does not appear to be recognised and the syncing
option is not available in the mixer.

Can anyone suggest how I might get this working.

Thanks in advance for any info provided.

Cheers,

Ross