Re: Lexicon Lambda having USB problems

I would suggest sending this to Lexicon.  I doubt they'd do anything
about it, but they might want to know.  Lexicon has long been an
effects/audio processing company, so their first entry into the world
of USB may have been a learning experience for their engineers.  They
may have used the same code from their Omega, which I believe might
have 8 interfaces, and just changed the number of interfaces without
actually renumbering them.