Re: Terratec Aureon 5.1 USB MK.2 and digital out

Hi,

not much sucess here :-( Any Ideas what this means?

$ speaker-test -c6 -Dspdif:1

speaker-test 1.0.11

Das Wiedergabegerät ist spdif:1
Stream parameters are 48000Hz, S16_LE, 6 channels
Using 16 octaves of pink noise
ALSA lib confmisc.c:1105:(snd_func_refer) Unable to find
definition 'cards.USB-Audio.pcm.iec958.0:CARD=1,AES0=4,AES1=130,AES2=0,AES3=2'
ALSA lib conf.c:3479:(_snd_config_evaluate) function snd_func_refer returned
error: No such file or directory
ALSA lib conf.c:3947:(snd_config_expand) Evaluate error: No such file or
directory
ALSA lib pcm.c:2146:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM spdif:1
Playback open error: -2,No such file or directory

Stephan