        card 0
        device 2
}

pcm.usbphone {
        type hw
        card 2
        device 0
}

The tv card is also an usb card, the  computer one is an onboard using the snd_intel8x0 driver and
the tv card and usb phone are both using snd_usb_audio.

I don't know why the tv card and on board sound card show up as the same card number,
but it doesn't matter for my question.

My problem is that there is no way to plug in a speaker into the tv card, it just shows up as a usb soundcard.
I can hear the sound from the tv card if I use sox to redirect the audio from /dev/dsp1 to /dev/dsp, but I want
to do it with alsa.

So my question is: is there a way to redirect the sound from the tv card to the on board sound card using alsa,
so I can hear the sound the tv card generates in my speakers. And if there is, how do I do it?

TPC