sound card to support 32 devices

Hi,

We are working on Linux platform with kernel-2.6.16.13
The system has Intel 82801DB-ICH4 sound card.
The maximum sampling rate of this sound card, according to specifications is 48000.

In our application, audio lines from mobile phones will be connected to the sound card of the PC.
Each phone has to pins: AFMS(Analog From Mobile Station) and ATMS(Analog To Mobile Station)
We receive analog data from the AFMS port of mobile and digitize using ADC of sound card and analyze the receive data.
On the other hand we generate samples and pass  them to DAC of sound card to generate the analog output which in turn is fed to the ATMS port of the mobile.

Our requirement is to support as many as 32 such devices using a single sound card.
But a ADC-DAC pair of Intel 82801DB-ICH4 can support 6 (8000samples/sec X 6devices = 48000samples/sec) devices(by using multiplexers/demultiplexers)
Since it has two ADC-DAC pairs, it can support a total of 12 devices. Please correct if the understanding is wrong.

Can someone suggest a sound card(with ALSA support) with higher sampling rate or more number of channels, to support 32 mobile phones.
Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Sreevidya