Re: Tascam-428 - does anyone have one fully working?

Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc <at> rncbc.org> writes:

> On Wed, February 21, 2007 01:11, gtrfree wrote:
>
> > jackd 0.102.20
>
> THis jackd version does NOT include a crucial patch that makes the us428
> "rawusb" work properly with 4 input channels. Try newer from SVN please,
> or wait for pending new 0.103.0 release, real-time-soon :)

Hi Rui,
I dowloaded just usx2y.c file and now seems ok. All 4 ins works, honestly just
in Ardour (with Rosegarden there's a little noise in the background but I can
use it as a midi-sequencer) and Muse don't understand that jackd is running.
It's not a surpirise, with all svn-jack should be ok, then there also the /tmp
setting and so on.
But who cares? It works :-)

> > ALSA/USX2Y: Cannot open hwdep device "hw:1,1"

> Didn't this line rang any bell? :)

Just guitar strings ringin' here! ;-)

Thank you very much.
Cheers.