Alsa Wiki

Dear friends,

I made a modification on the front page of the wiki, adding:

My audio hardware (please contribute)
      * Sound cards - Installation guides and HOWTOs about sound devices

When buying or trying to configure an audio device, this is the first
place to look, so I moved the Sound cards page in first.

Also, I think it would be nice to add a hardware matrix.
The matrix should be sorted by vendors.

This would be something like
My audio hardware (please contribute)
      * Sound cards - Installation guides and HOWTOs about sound devices
      * hardware matrix - Is my sound device supported? <--- general
        page explaining the general rules for support, and listing
        vendors -->
              * Terratec hardware matrix (support table in rows and
                colums)
              * Edirol Hardware matrix
              * etc ...

Should we create the new hardware matrix pages?

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel