Re: USB and 8000 Hz

As far as I am aware (though I may be wrong), S/PDIF doesn't go below
24kHz.  I've tested audio equipment using an Audio Precision test
unit, and it wouldn't let me go below 20kHz (it allows continuously
variable sample rate to see how well equipment copes).  What are you
running that requires a lower sample rate?  (my intuition always tells
me I want a higher sample rate, unless I need to match a certain
standard (i.e. 44.1 for CDs)).

Mike