Re: jack.plumbing-like capabilities for alsa midi?

hi Rui and others,

> > Heh, and qjackctl makes me click an OK button
> > every time I launch it,
> > because I had the temerity one day to move
> > one of the XML files to a
> > different directory, and qjackctl has never
> > forgiven me for it, and now
> > it complains about it
> > everytime I launch it. I've gotten used to it.
> >

> What exactly is this OK button anyway? I'm affraid its trying to > tell you
> something about your frustrations, isn't it?

sorry, maybe a bit late, but i didn't see there was an answer yet - at least it might be helpful for others. i can hardly imagine you klicking ok-buttons for two months.

i recently experiensed this annoying ok-button in jack and found a solution:

edit ~/.qt/qjackctlrc and in the first [Defaults] section delete the line pointing to the .xml file that isn't there anymore.