Audacity - no right channel

Hi,

I just installed Audacity and had same problem, I don't think it matters what
system you have, its just a simple bug (I think).

Go into the preferences and find where Audacity lets you set the number of input
channels. It should be set to Stereo. Set it to three channels and OK it. Set it
back to stereo and OK it again. That should be it job done. I will not post the
words I said to myself when I found this out.

Rgds