Re: multi over dmix: no sound

Hi!

I'm very much interested in that issue, too. I had the same problem,
having "PCM not usable" errors on some setups I tried. I finally gave up
thinking that it just can't be done. Hoping that it will be possible one
day, I filed a feature request. Maybe you could add a comment to show,
that I'm not the only one desiring such a feature. If you should find a
way how to do it with the current versions, please tell me how! Thanks
in advance.

Greets, Ingo