Problem to Switch between outputs of a soundcard

Hello everybody,
I've got a sound card which is integrated into my mainboard. Sound works
good using hda-intel module with alsa.
My problem is :
I've got 2 outputs connected to the main board : One 5.1 on the back of
my tower and an other one with only one jack on the front. I'd like the
sound to switch off of the back output when I plug my headset in the
front, and then reswitch on as soon as I've removed the jack on the front.
At the moment I can't even find how to configure alsa to be able to do
it manually (I mean, I didn't find the way to mute the 5.1 without
muting the front output)

Does anybody have an idea about how I could solve this problem? I asked
on a couple of forums but everybody redirected me to this mailling..

Thanks a lot

P.S:
Interesting par of lspci :
00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) High
Definition Audio Controller (rev 01)