Re: microphone not working snd-hda-intel

Dear Marco,

No, I have not solved the problem.  I have determined that the correct module is the snd-hda-intel, but I can not figure out which is the correct model= to use.  Have tried hp, laptop, laptop-dig, basic and others but no success.  I'm still looking for a lead on that.  I'm not sure if it is that the module does not support this feature or is it that I have not given the correct model or correct options.  I am currently traveling in Europe, so this is brief.  Will let you know what else I've found.  Maybe trading info we can help each other out.  Gustav