Re: XFS reflink and development tip git trees updated

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 09:11:00AM -0700, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> Can you rebase (and repost the series) on top of the preparations
> in for-next that Dave just pushed out?
>
> That should make reviewing a whole lot easier.

I'm on vacation all week (in the desert with tcp-over-cactus) but I
don't want the reflink review to stall, so here's a branch atop the
for-next branch that Dave announced last night:

https://github.com/djwong/linux/tree/for-dave-for-4.9-3

The scary parts are the rework that I had to do to integrate with hch's
delalloc rewrite.  I think all the changes to xfs_file_iomap_begin_delay
are right (the regression tests all pass, at least) but it could use
another set of eyes.

No changes to the userland tools, they're still at:

https://github.com/djwong/xfsprogs/tree/for-dave-for-4.9-2

--D