XFS reflink and getfsmap/scrub development git trees updated again

Hi everyone,

I've just rebased the reflink patches against kernel 4.8-rc5 and the xfsprogs
dev branch:

https://github.com/djwong/linux/tree/for-dave-for-4.9-2
https://github.com/djwong/xfsprogs/tree/for-dave-for-4.9-2

These branches should contain /only/ the patches needed to get reflink working:
no fsmap ioctl, no online scrub, and no realtime rmapbt.  I'm publishing these
branches in the hopes of getting wider testing prior to the merge window.  I
haven't heard any complaints for several weeks now.  The only changes since
4.9-1 are to take care of all the comments that Christoph has sent up to
this point.

For the latest development branch, check out the djwong-wtf branches on github:
https://github.com/djwong/linux/tree/djwong-wtf
https://github.com/djwong/xfsprogs/tree/djwong-wtf

This contains all the latest reflink patches, the reworked GETFSMAP ioctl,
and the latest online scrubbing code.  The scraggly deadlock avoidance fixes
I mentioned in the last posting are now integrated properly into the patch
series.  Also, btree left/right sibling pointer checks have been implemented.

(Adding Ted and the ext4 list because Ted expressed interest in GETFSMAP.)

--D