RE: MCPCB and PCB company Hongmy Shenzhen

Dear Friend,

This Coco from Hongmy a professional Printed Circuit Board factory and manufacturer located in Shenzhen,China.

We are so fortunate to learn that you from one of my friend. We write to seek cooperation.

Hongmy have been working as one of the professional Chinese Printed Circuit Board suppliers with 12 years' history in PCB worldwide business.The PCB from 1-16layers with the material FR4,Aluminum base,cooper from 18um to 210um, thickness from 0.2mm to 3.0mm.

For more information, please kindly visit our website   or contact me.

Thank you so much for your time and sincerely hope we may have the honor to cooperate with you.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

With My Best Regards,

Coco CHEN

TEL: +86 755 26954084 Ext 601

FAX: +86-755 86372653

Skype: cocohongmypcb

E-mail:hongmypcb1@xxxxxxx

What'sapp:+8615986659013

\P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.