2016-08-03 14:29:51G80 hoist ring manufacturer

HI

This is Sheena from Yiyun Rigging Co., Ltd (China). Glad to know you are on the market of swivel hoist ring, We are delicated industrial Rigging hoist ring,  swivel eye bolts and lifting point design, R&D professional manufacturers.

The Catalog & Samples can be offered if price is ok, We're sure your any inquiry or requirement will get prompt attention.

Best&regard

Sheena

Sales Department
E-mail:swivel_hoist_ring@xxxxxxx
Skype:sheena.wang2011
Cell phone:0086-18622863622
Tianjin Yiyun Rigging Co.,Ltd
Address: No.7, Xiangjiang Ring Road, District A, Hong Kong Garden, Dongli Development Zone ,Tianjin, China
Zip Code: 300300