Re: partition 100% full No space left on device. looks like xfs iscorrupted or a bug

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Foster" <bfoster@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Lista Unx" <lista.unx@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2016 5:03 PM
Subject: Re: partition 100% full No space left on device. looks like xfs iscorrupted or a bug

First and foremost, have you run 'xfs_repair -n' to see if the fs is
healthy? If so, the next thing I would probably try is mount from a
single user mode of some sort (or boot a livecd) and recheck from there
to rule out any OS runtime weirdness going on (open but unlinked files,
files hidden under mount points, etc.).

Brian

That's I want to do before to post here. I have access just via ssh. and xfs_repair require to work offline (partition to not be mounted). I do not have for the momment to access server using ILO (will take another few weeks for that) and that's the reason I post here, maybe we can coclude without putting server down.