Re: Vogue bag with the new design style

Dear Purchasing Manager,

Good day!

This is Angelo fro Angelber Vogue Co., Ltd. in China.

We are professional bags supplier, the mainly products include the ladies handbags, men briefcase, totes bags and wallets etc. we export almost 5000pcs monthly all over the world.

Meantime, we have researched & designed some new model every year.

Catalog could be sent if you are interested in with us.

Thanks for your valuable time.

B. Regards!

Angelo Huang

Skype: davie181818