xfs question

Hello

I'm java developer in Switch banking project.
Recently, I started researching about xfs and j/xfs, to develop a ATM application base on XFS.
Unfortunately, I do not know where to start it.
i want to develop ATM application with java or c#.
Is there a SDK to develop?
Is there jar files or dll files of j/xfs or xfs libraries?
Is there a ATM simulator for develop ATM application on my PC?
please help me.

Have A Good Time.