XFS_IOC_FSEMAP (old XFS_IOC_FIEMAPFS)

Howdy folks,

I've talked to Dave about moving forward XFS_IOC_FIEMAPFS ioctl, and
consequently their users, such as xfs_spaceman tool.

For now, I'm porting the old stuff to the current code, doing code cleanups,
etc.

If someone wants to take a look, I've made the patches available here:

https://github.com/cmaiolino/linux/tree/fsemap

For now, I just did the port forward of the patches, but still need to clean up
a few stuff, and also port forward xfs_spaceman.

As per Dave suggestion (as you can see in $SUBJ), the ioctl has been renamed to
XFS_IOC_FSEMAP.

--
Carlos