XFS reverse-mapping, reflink, and scrub update

Hi.

I've rebased the rmap+reflink patches against 4.6-rc1.  There are also
some patches to start the process of drafting a metadata scrubber for
XFS and/or to give us more to talk about at LSF.

The thirty or so bugfixes tacked on the end of the last patch series
seems to be stable enough that I integrated them into the main body of
the patches, partly to reduce the number of patches to review and
partly to avoid the situation where reviewers complain about something
in a patch only to discover that it's fixed by a later patch that
reorganizes everything.

The first fifteen patches from Dave's latest posting of rmapbt code
are integrated here too.  I've not gotten to the last two, primarily
because I need to add rmapbt and refcountbt update intents and want to
use the interval query code for rmap updates.  This will be its own
sprint, starting just after I send this email.  This leaves us
basically in the same place as we were at the end of the 4.5 cycle,
but rebased against 4.6.  One exception is that the "rmapxbt" is gone;
now there's only one rmapbt format regardless of whether reflink is
enabled.

As far as xfsprogs goes, I imported (I think) all the libxfs updates
from 4.6-rc1, and broke out the huge horrible libxfs changes into
individual patches that are direct descendants of the kernel-side
patches.  They have the same subject line + commit message, so as to
make it easier to cross-reference trees and to port changes from one
to another.  This also brings the xfsprogs libxfs updates for rmap and
reflink up to date with the stuff that has been hanging out in the
kernel.  Unfortunately that means there are now ~105 patches there.

There are also a bunch of xfstests updates that fix various test
errors and add more tests to check out recovery of extents being held
for CoW operations that didn't succeed before crashing; and ensure
that we can't have reflinked swap files.

There are also minor documentation and manpage updates.

Anyway, the development trees are now posted to github under
"djwong-devel" branches:

https://github.com/djwong/linux/commits/djwong-devel
https://github.com/djwong/xfsprogs/commits/djwong-devel
https://github.com/djwong/xfstests/commits/djwong-devel
https://github.com/djwong/xfs-documentation/commits/djwong-devel
https://github.com/djwong/man-pages/commits/djwong-devel

I'll patchbomb the mailing list when I finish the next XFS sprint or
before LSF, whichever comes first.

Christoph: Does that problem you observed with NFS blocking for a long
time when someone uses fallocate to unshare a lot of shared blocks?
The last patch in the kernel series disables the dirty page flush,
and I'm curious to see if it helps any.

(I'd conservatively assumed that a preemptive CoW had to fsync as
well, but let's evaluate if skipping it is worth the risk.)

--D