Re: [XFSTESTS 5/6] Add richacl tests

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 12:32:10AM +0100, Andreas Gruenbacher wrote:
> It then also makes sense to run all of the richacl tests at once, on
> the same scratch file system, similar to xfs/191.

No, it doesn't. just because I refered you to how some piece of
infrastructure works via a given test, it doesn't mean that
everythign the test does is correct. xfs/191 is a bad test because
it aggregates lots of little regression tests into a single test via
it's own internal harness - exactly the same issues that I'm telling
you know is not acceptible for the richacl tests.

The rule of thumb is that there should be one xfs test per
individual regression test. You've got at least 10 separate
regression tests there, so there should be at least 10 xfstests.
They should not be aggregated into a single test - if you need to
run them all at once, then that is what the richacl test group is
for....

Cheers,

Dave.
--