using system tap or dtrace to diagnose xfs problems

All,

I was wondering; has anyone used system tap or dtrace to diagnose xfs issues on linux systems (esp centos)?

I was thinking about our experience with busy resources, and that seemed an ideal way to get round the problem, or at least get a handle on it.

But it'd be great if I could get some first hand tips on using these tools here. I'm more familiar with dtrace - and it is supposed to be AFAICT more stable - but I'm not sure how great the port is on linux.

Thanks much for any info..