Problem with data recovery

I have a buffalo terastation with both two failed drive on 4 drives of raid 5.
Problem is very simple hardware is ok, but someone goes wrong during normal process of this dataserver.
I check both driver on other PC with ufs explorer and drive is full of data, but xfs file system is not recognized.
How can I write manually on harddrive using raw data the beginning of xfs definition??
I hope someone can help me because buffalo is very good in selling, but not so much in Support :(.

Tks

Invio eseguito dallo smartphone BlackBerry 10.