Re: XFS FAQ - out of date?

> I later found (very few) sources that confirmed that Grub is not compatible
> with the current XFS level 5, that SuSE created a patch for the problem but
> it wasn't adopted upstream.

It is merged upstream[1], but last GRUB release was 2.02 beta 2, which
is almost two years old. If you have no qualms about using grub-git
from AUR, there will be no problems with XFS, even with v5 superblock.

[1] http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/grub.git/commit/grub-core/fs/xfs.c?id=b6e80c7778b708c1632d957d00507aad60d9e255