xfs corruption

Hi Dave,

We couple of more xfs corruption that we would like to share:

1. This is an interesting one, since xfs reported corruption but when running xfs_repair, no error was found.
Attached is the kernel log section regarding the corruption (6458).
Does xfs_repair explicitly read data from the disk? In such case it might be a memory corruption. Are you familiar with such cases?

2. xfs corruption occurred suddenly with no apparent external event.
Attached are xfs_repair and kernel logs are.
Xfs dump can be found in:
https://zadarastorage-public.s3.amazonaws.com/xfs/82.metadump.gz

--
Thanks,