Re: Performance impact of mkfs.xfs vs mkfs.xfs -f

On 8/26/15 12:48 PM, Shrinand Javadekar wrote:

>> > http://xfs.org/index.php/XFS_FAQ#Q:_What_information_should_I_include_when_reporting_a_problem.3F
> [Shri] I mentioned this in my first email. Here's the information:
> http://oss.sgi.com/archives/xfs/2015-06/msg00108.html

Just as an aside:

A 3 month old email under a different subject doesn't really help
us in this thread.  ;)

You're the only one who knows if this is the same machine, whether you've
upgraded since, etc.  So we had to ask...

For anyone reading:

If you're having a problem, please, please always start with as much information
about your environment as you can provide, as described in the xfs.org URL
above.  It saves many email round-trips, and helps us help you better.

Thanks,
-Eric