Re: "Internal error xfs_attr3_leaf_write_verify at line 216", "directory flags set on non-directory inode" and other errors

I tried mounting the file system read-only (which triggered a quota check – does this make sense when the file system is read-only?) and then I scanned the file system for files with the spurious inodes to see if I could find a pattern. This took quite a while, and I didn't find any patterns, except that all the files in directories with project quotas were affected (but there were also other files). I'm now running xfs_repair without -n (and I had to mount and unmount the file system before it would start). I'll report back when it has finished.

Best,

Rasmus

Intomics is a contract research organization specialized in deriving core biological insight from large scale data. We help our clients in the pharmaceutical industry develop tomorrow's medicines better, faster, and cheaper through optimized use of biomedical data.
Hansen, Rasmus Borup              Intomics - from data to biology
System Administrator              Diplomvej 377
Scientific Programmer             DK-2800 Kgs. Lyngby
                                  Denmark
E: rbh@xxxxxxxxxxxx               W: http://www.intomics.com/
P: +45 5167 7972                  P: +45 8880 7979