re:re:108pcs 3w led moving head light price

There

Sorry for late reply , just come back from holiday,

We are sorry that we did not get your reply since we sent you the price list of stage lighting , 25 matrix led lighting, beam led moving head lighting and led zoom par lighting, we also sent you the tech data about these led stage lighting , we don’t know if you are interest? If you didn’t get them, we want to send you again

Pls let us know  your idea soonest

Best greards

Susan

6star stage lighting equipment factory