mkfs: a possible bad

Hi,
I'm looking into mkfs/xfs_mkfs.c and I wonder, is "if (xi.dbsize > sectorsize)" correct?
It is a check for:
Warning: the data subvolume sector size %u is less than the sector size reported by the device (%u).

But psectorsize is assigned to sectorsize, not to xi.dbsize, so the two values seems to be swapped in the condition (and as arguments of the printf too).
I think this gone without noticing because usually, when creating a partition, the two values are the same. So even if the condition is wrong, nothing happens.
And when -bsize=X is passed, then it is catched earlier and nothing happens again.

Only when I apply a patch that changes how mkfs acts when it gets a file instead of a block device, I start to see the warning, although physical sector size is 512 and block size is set to 4096. The numbers are swapped in the warning too...

I tried to run ./check -g quick and it seems that the change breaks nothing.

Cheers,
Jan

--
Jan Tulak