Re: XFS crashes on VMs

We'll try and reproduce this and capture the output of xfs_repair when
it happens next. Will keep an eye on what else was happening in the
infrastructure when it happens.

FWIW, we've seen this in local VMware environment as well as when we
were running on Amazon EC2 instances. So it doesn't seem hypervisor
specific.