Re: trying to avoid a lengthy quotacheck by deleting all quota data

Hi there,

Initial experiments suggest that the disable/off/remove commands are not available when a drive is mounted without quota accounting switched on. So it looks like we won't be able to use them.

Is there another way to clear all the old quota information from a drive?

rgds,
Harry