EIO and data corruption on XFS file system

Hello,
While working on the storage system, I got one question in terms of the XFS utilities to fix file system corruption. Basically, our storage system put 3 copies of data and the system would detect data inconsistency on regular basis, there are two patterns we observed so far: 1) the data is corrupted which result in an EIO, 2) data is still accessible but the content is changed.

I am wondering the way to fix such issues from file system's perspective, do we expect hardware failure for both cases or some xfs repairing tools could help for such case?

Thanks,
Guang