mold-making partner GVI

Dear Sir or Madam,

Glad to learn that you're on the market for plastic molds.
GV-Mould is a long-standing mould maker with ISO9001 Certificated & over 20 years rich experience.
This is Aimee from Chinese Green Vitality Industry company which engaged in:
1. Plastic injection mold design
2. Custom mold construction
3. Mold flow analysis
4. Mold repair
6. Engineering changes
7. Rapid prototyping
8. Custom machining of metal and plastic parts
9. Wire EDM machining
If you are not familiar with our company and your first contact with us is online, we would be pleased to hear from you!
Please send us 3D/2D drawings or samples if you have any needs,we will quote for free with a sound price.
Kind Regards
Aimee

Green Vitality Industry Co.,Ltd.

Tel: +86-755-26825352