Re: Data loss XFS with RT kernel on Debian.

I tend to agree with Dave that is is an RT problem, however just for your info:

Kernel 3.2 (the stock Debian kernel) works in both versions, the plain
vanilla and the RT.
On Debugging this prob: will it be helpful for any of the parties
involved if I rig up a serial link and try to get a stacktrace of all
processes with SysRq ? Does that also give kernel processes? Cause Top
tells me nothing.
( I am a bit fresh to this but willing to try)

Cheers

j.