Re: XFS Repair hangs at inode repair in phase3

Hello,
thanks for advises for the list - i changed to txt-format. Situation before xfs failure was that i had have a raid6 with 5 Disks. I copied alle files from one server to this, because the space on the other was full and have to rebuild.. After that i needed one more disk, which i didnt had, so i take 1 out of the raid6. Restart, check and all looks good. I dont know, because since that its aprox 4 weeks ago, when and whey the xfs failure occures, but as i wanted to copy all files back to the new server, i get this message from xfs to repair the file structure. I searched a lot, was in xfs irc, where no one could/whould help so i finally wrote to this list. While a lot time past and i need those server i yesterday reboot from live-cd and backup the most of it. i think i lost aprox 500gb which is not as important as wait another 4 weeks with perhaps no solution. So i yesterday deleted the raid and since this night i run badblocks on the disks to check them.

So presently no more help is needed, but i will thanks both of you for your help and fast replies. i think i gave xfs another chance and after all build up the server again with it.
best regards and sunny weekend