Re: Metadata CRC error upon unclean unmount

> OK, that doesn't tell us that the problem is a CRC error, just that
> the btree block on disk has problems. I'd recommend an upgrade to
> 3.15 which has much better error reporting in situations like this,
> and it is no longer experimental...

The original error was caused by 3.15, but the error messages were
from 3.14 because that's what Arch install CD uses, and I had to use
the CD because the hosed filesystem was /.
Now that I think about it, setting up another 3.15 installation to try
to recover that FS would be a better idea, but now it's too late.

At any rate, I'm still trying to reproduce this and will surely report
if I succeed. So far, the only thing I've managed to found is that log
record CRC mismatch thing.