Re: XFS Repair hangs at inode repair in phase3

Hello Eric,
ok will never use xfs_check ;). Yes i saw option -P but i though if i desabled that test, i will never get fix those problems. The Version is from Debian Wheezy stable, so why it is such old, when it is that important :do not understand this from debianmaintainer...: So what could i do to use latest Version under Debian Wheezy? Normaly i use the package system.. Any risk to loos all my data? Where came the Problem from? If the version is such old, was the md2 created out of that, or are there only the tools in it?
Thx